[Digital Today Reporter Hwang Chi-gyu] The Sandbox, a blockchain game for user content creation, announced on the 31st that it has released a beta version of the Non-Fugible Token (NFT) marketplace.
The Sandbox is a blockchain game in which game users create virtual spaces and items using NFT. You can create NFTs through VoxEdit, an in-game item and character creation tool.
The NFT Marketplace, which will be released this time, allows NFT creators to earn money by sharing and selling their work. In the marketplace, you can trade four types of NFT assets: character, equipment, fashion, and art.
In the beta version, only 107 NFTs produced by 46 artists belonging to The Sandbox Content Creator Development Fund will be released first. The Sandbox plans to support anyone in the future to share their NFT.
95% of the amount of NFT sales is paid to NFT producers, and the remaining 5% is used as a support fund for the Creator Development Fund.
Lee Yo-han, manager in charge of The Sandbox Korea, said, “We will create a creator-centered ecosystem based on the NFT Marketplace. We will provide a variety of new game experiences through the upcoming The Sandbox Preseason Alpha game. said.
Author/ Translator: Jamie Kim
Bio: Jamie Kim is a technology journalist. Raised in Hong Kong and always vocal at heart. She aims to share her expertise with the readers at blockreview.net. Kim is a Bitcoin maximalist who believes with unwavering conviction that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency – in fact, currency – worth caring about.